Live Halloween trip.

BG is on our list for when Chloe is taller - she will want to do all those rides and its not much fun saying no all day. Love the animal photos though :)

Zero minutes wait? Amazing! Oh, the joy of being able to go during school/university term.....but was there still a good atmosphere?

Busch is on our list for next year and a stop at Manny's on the way back is a great idea- will definitely try that one when we go.
The food looks yummy:thumbsup2
Not much atmosphere as there were hardly anyone around. CM's just stood waiting & bored everywhere we went.
Sat Nav took us off the I4 a junction earlier than I expected, better than driving on the boring 27.

BG is on our list for when Chloe is taller - she will want to do all those rides and its not much fun saying no all day. Love the animal photos though :)

Busch has something for all ages, took Lily age 3 and again this year age 4. Plenty of rides for her that she will probably too big for next year age 5, she will find them boring.

Busch has something for all ages, took Lily age 3 and again this year age 4. Plenty of rides for her that she will probably too big for next year age 5, she will find them boring.

Ah but Chloe loves thrill rides and if she can see them she wants to ride ;) That's not so bad when its only one or two but there are quite a few at Bushe.

Wednesday, started at the 2 Disney oulet stores, just bought a few bits, we had lunch at Orlando Alehouse, I had steak sandwich, Karen had fish & chips.

P1110027Medium.jpg

P1110026Medium.jpg

Into MK to see Xmas trimmings, Wishes & hopefully Juliette (joolz1910) but unfortunately communication wasn't good but we managed to catch up in Epcot this evening.

P1110031Medium.jpg

P1110032Medium.jpg

P1110033Medium.jpg

P1110070Medium.jpg

I got the max score on Buzz
P1110045Medium.jpg

P1110046Medium.jpg

Cupcakes
P1110056Medium.jpg

P1110057Medium.jpg

After Wishes we went back Chilis for a 2nd time this trip. Bottomless chips & salsa, good value at $3.09 (plus 79c for ranch dip) Karen had chicken which I posted pic last visit, I had Shrimp tacos, very spicy, hotter than I expected.

P1110103Medium.jpg

P1110104Medium.jpg

Today, Thursday, we started in AK.
P1110105Medium.jpg

Rhino holding up the safari.
P1110118Medium.jpg

Lunch at Yak & Yeti, we shared chicken lo mein & crispy honey chicken(with chicken fried rice) but we both agreed the counter service chicken in Epcot china was better and only $8 instead of $20, we should have both had lo mein, far better value.
P1110123Medium.jpg

P1110124Medium.jpg

P1110127Medium.jpg

This evening into Epcot, we have really enjoyed the food & wine festival evenings this trip, although tonights was the coldest yet, had to wear a fleece.
Managed to catch up with Juliette at last, great to see all those years of planning paid off.:goodvibes
P1110130Medium.jpg

Orange chicken, beef & rice in China. Never eaten here until this trip, very impressed for CS food.
P1110131Medium.jpg

P1110132Medium.jpg

Look at the colour of that sky! What is it about Florida and the awesome blueness of the sky, I am so looking forward to that x

Really enjoying reading what you're up to. Which outlets did you visit?

Enjoy the sunshine xxx

wayneg said:
Today, Thursday, we started in AK.

Rhino holding up the safari.

Lunch at Yak & Yeti, we shared chicken lo mein & crispy honey chicken(with chicken fried rice) but we both agreed the counter service chicken in Epcot china was better and only $8 instead of $20, we should have both had lo mein, far better value.

This evening into Epcot, we have really enjoyed the food & wine festival evenings this trip, although tonights was the coldest yet, had to wear a fleece.
Managed to catch up with Juliette at last, great to see all those years of planning paid off.:goodvibes

Orange chicken, beef & rice in China. Never eaten here until this trip, very impressed for CS food.

I know that meeting me was probably the highlight of this trip ;) It was great to finally meet you and Karen - consider yourselves successfully stalked lol.

Such wonderful photos from Busch Gardens :goodvibes

We still haven't been to Manny's - we HAVE to get there on our next trip :thumbsup2

Look at the colour of that sky! What is it about Florida and the awesome blueness of the sky, I am so looking forward to that x

Really enjoying reading what you're up to. Which outlets did you visit?

Enjoy the sunshine xxx

Lovely blue skies but very cold in the evenings now.

We just goto the 2 Premium Outlets. Into the Disney stores and out, we are not shoppers.

Will finish off when I get home, started taking some Lemsip type medication today, knocks me out, had to have a sleep this afternoon, just taken 2nd one and eyes are getting heavy again.
Saw Osbourne lights this evening, brilliant.
We fly home tomorrow afternoon, land back Sunday.

Safe trip home Wayne to you and Karen, loved all the photos and hope you had a great trip although Matt wasn't there with you.:)

Just sorted new ticker to start the countdown, although you still have another trip to go before we get out there again.

Hope you're in the middle of a nice flight now Wayne, next time you are in Florida we will be there too :) :) :)

:goodvibes

Have a safe flight home Wayne! Hope that you're feeling better! :goodvibes

next time you are in Florida we will be there too :) :) :)

:goodvibes
Look forward to it:goodvibes

Have a safe flight home Wayne! Hope that you're feeling better! :goodvibes

Not 100% and I am struggling with jet lag, dropped off 3 times today. Will give it another 30 mins and goto bed, I have to be up at 4am so an early night will be good.
As I have just posted in another thread, seems to be a lot of illness around out there just now.

No problems with flights home but anyone going via MCO I would advise to get there early, not sure what is happening with their security lines but they were so slow yesterday, we were given a time check sheet on arrival, took us 30 mins from joining the line to going thru the scanner. They had to fast track a few thru who were late for flights.

Glad you are home safely. Straight back to the grind eh - especially with such an early start - hope you are feeling better too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter