*~*Lizby's Fairy Tale Wedding PJ/TR*~* - Day Seven FINALLY

LIZ YOU GOT YOUR PICTURES! WOO HOO!!! FINALLY!!
:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

I just saw the photoshopped ones and they are stunning!! I love the ones with you goofing around and the one with you and Tim's feet on the table and the one in the little cart thing on the boardwalk and... well I could go on but I will stop there for now. :lovestruc

I am going to go back and look at the rest of them but I had tell you how beautiful they are now and it was so worth the very very very long wait!!!!

I am so happy for you!! Did you get the ones in the mail yet??

Liz- your pictures are so incredible!!!! I love them all!! You both look so happy and carefree!! Just amazing!!!!

liz- I love you pictures! And your bouquet.. somehow I missed that big thing! It was gorgeous!

LIZ!!!! Your pictures are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were so beautiful! Randy did a great job with the shots. I think my favorites are you with the bride hat and of course, the best one, your DH hanging upside down kissing you!!!! That was great! :thumbsup2

I looked through some of your pictures last night and Randy did a fantastic job. I love some of the goofy shots with your DH climbing up on things, etc. Some of the Photoshopped ones are amazing too. Randy never ceases to amaze, although I'm sure having a great wedding to shoot also helps :bride:

I love the shots from CiCi's my dad and cousin are crazy over that place. They just finally got some in MI. We always try to see a Disney movie at DTD if one comes out on our trip too!

So glad you finally got the pics!! They are beautiful! Randy really did a wonderful job!!

Loving your TR! the kitties are soo cute! And love the duck orgy!!:rotfl:

I know many of you have already seen my Randy pics, but he sent the discs today and our album (yay!!!! The pics are so great!!!) and I wanted to share my favorites. They're in no particular order, but here ya go!

AisleWalk.jpg

AisleWalk2.jpg

B2-2.jpg

B2-3.jpg

B2-4.jpg

B2-5.jpg

B2-6.jpg

B2-7.jpg

B2-8.jpg

B2.jpg

B2andTiff.jpg

B2andTiff2.jpg

B2andTiff3.jpg

Bbird.jpg

Boys.jpg

BoysJumping.jpg

Bs.jpg

Bs2.jpg

Bs3.jpg

Bs4.jpg

Liz those are so beautiful! I looks like you and Tim had such a fun time with the photos! I love the one where you are grabbing his butt and him hanging upside down getting ready to kiss you! You two are so adorable!!

I have to go finish looking at the rest of them. I only got about half way through when you first posted the link!

Thank you for sharing some more of your Randy pictures. I had so much fun when we got our CD; especially since there are even more shots there than what he posts online. The hardest part is picking which ones to print off in enlargements!

Liz those are so beautiful! I looks like you and Tim had such a fun time with the photos! I love the one where you are grabbing his butt and him hanging upside down getting ready to kiss you! You two are so adorable!!

I have to go finish looking at the rest of them. I only got about half way through when you first posted the link!
Thanks Laura! When there's a butt as nice as his, it just has to be squeezed! ;)

Thank you for sharing some more of your Randy pictures. I had so much fun when we got our CD; especially since there are even more shots there than what he posts online. The hardest part is picking which ones to print off in enlargements!
You're right! I do love trying to decide which ones are the best though. It's like reliving the day every time I look at them.

haven't been on the board for a while I love your pictures!
Thanks!! :goodvibes

Oh and there's lots of TR to come...I just have to find time to type it. :cutie:

Wow your pictures are absolutely stunning, they're making me want to switch to a ceremony at the boardwalk!!! Seriously!!

I love your bouquet too, its so pretty. are the pics on the beach taken outside the GF?

Oh, my goodness, Liz! How in the world could those pictures be any more fabulous?! Randy must have LOVED working with you guys. You are so fun-loving and he seems to have captured your personalities so well! You must be head over heels overjoyed at how great your photos are. :yay: :banana: :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter