Local Storage Options for Orlando

sirenia88

You are a Toy car!
Howdy!

Planning the next trip. Long story short, we are looking at returning to FW in Spring of 2022. One of the options that my wife and I discussed was the possibility of driving the truck and trailer the weekend or two before our planned trip. Leave the truck and trailer at a storage location. Flying back home. Fly down for "the trip". Get a taxi service to the storage lot. Pick up the truck and trailer. Drive to the Fort. As complicated as it sounds, we could actually make it viable with airline miles and the like. The drive is no problem. The flight is also no problem. The only problem I really have is where and if I can store both truck and trailer on a secured lot. I know most storage lots would have space for the trailer but the truck is another thing.

Anyone stores sorta of in the Orlando area? Store a vehicle sorta at the same time? I was seeing if anyone has some helpful direction on this matter. If I can get this part handled, I might be more willing to work it.

If you are wondering the amount of bizarre planning. We are trying to surprise out daughter for spring break.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter