Locked out on balcony at SSR

I was on the 3rd floor. I had my cell phone with me, but I used it to tap on the door because my friend couldn't hear my knock...and I broke it!!!! The good news is...I was fully clothed (in my cotton pajamas)!

You know, I took friends to SSR and we were all watching Lifetime and they commented how quiet it was even though there was so much activity outside our 1st floor patio.

I told them the glass was soundproof, so my friend did a Mythbuster and went outside closed the door and started yelling at us. :rotfl: We could see her lips moving, but couldnt hear a thing.

They were impressed, but I guess you would have to yell at passerbys from your patio if you ever got locked out:wizard:

I never thought about being out and not being heard:eek:

Ok... I've gone back through some photos... and I believe the balcony doors are (that we've seen) are only lockable with the deadbolt.... so, I am guessing the SSR is somehow different. Thought maybe I had just gotten lucky, but I think not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter