Loews First ??? Leaving in 4 days!

tfero

Earning My Ears
I have a Lowes First member # as I have only been a member for a month or so....when I applied over the phone they told me I could just give the HRH the member # they gave me and I should get an upgrade....in reading the 1st post on this board it looks like I need to add that number to my reservations....I booked my ressies through Universal Travel Company...how do I go about adding the number to my existing ressie?...or, should I just give the HRH the number when I check in? I will be there Jan 1st-3rd...:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
so I probably won't receive my card before I go. Has anyone ever just given their # and recieved an upgrade?....thanks, Tracy:wave:

You can call Universal Travel and ask them to add the # to your reservation. Even if you forgot you can give it to them at check in. That's what I did when we checked into the Portofino.

But remember, you may or may not get an upgrade with Loews first. It's based on availability and technically (according to the fine print) you can only get one if you aren't paying a discounted rate. We usually get one anyway, I just don't want you to be dissapointed.

You should get a welcome gift anyway. The red wine was very nice. People on this board have posted they had to ask for their welcome gift several times at the HRH, so be prepared.;)

Thanks for your quick reply nhrenee!:sunny:
We actually booked so long ago that we aren't getting any kind of discount....so maybe...:)
How much extra would I have to pay for a Kid Suite with a Loews First card?...any help is appreciated:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tracy:wave:

Originally posted by tfero
Thanks for your quick reply nhrenee!:sunny:
We actually booked so long ago that we aren't getting any kind of discount....so maybe...:)
How much extra would I have to pay for a Kid Suite with a Loews First card?...any help is appreciated:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Tracy:wave:

Kids suite upgrades are available with a Gold member Loews card for $35.00 based on availablility. But it doesn't hurt to ask! I would call Loew's to add my # to the reservation. I booked through AAA & asked them to add my card # which they didn't so I just called Loews & gave them my #. When do you check in? We get to HRH on the 2nd. (oh I just read your post again, we overlap by a day maybe I'l see ya there! :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter