Loews/ Jet blue deal

Peterd

DIS Veteran
We're checking into Disney on Sunday of the President's week next month, and I was going to call this weekend and try to get resv. at either the HRH or Portofino on the Friday and Saturday before. Yesterday just received an offer from Loews for goldcard members, that if you stay in a Loews hotel by 3/2002, you get a free jetblue ticket. So I called last night, HRH sold out, but got two rooms at $149 per night at the Portofino, plus my free jet blue ticket. It seems Universal/Loews keeps blowing Disney away with the AP/fan club/loews club discounts they keep offering. Still love Disney, but Universal keeps pulling us back!

I thought that offer only applied at rack rates. I thought I read in the fine print not available for negotiated or promo rates. We are staying at the PB but with the sea to shining sea rate so I didn't think it would apply. Maybe I am wrong. Are you sure you are getting the Jet Blue ticket with the $149.00 rate.
Patti

I asked the guy at loews last night, if it was good at the 149 rate, and he said it was. I took his name in case I have any problems later. The funny thing is I only mentioned the code for the free jet blue ticket, and he gave me the rate of 149.

Ok, what is a JET BLUE TICKET???
What is it good for?????:confused:

No , I believe that was airtran.

Jetblue is a great airline. All leather seats, T.v. for each seat, cheap prices, I wish they would come to ISP ny.

According to the letter Jet Blue just became partners with Loews Hotel. You can get a free round trip airline ticket on Jet Blue to any location they serve till 12/30/02. You must stay at a Loews Hotel sometime from now till 2.28.02. It also says one round trip ticket per person. So I am wondering since we are 5 people staying for 11 nights do we get 5 round trip tickets. I will have to call them and see if I can add this promo to my reservation and what they say.
Patti

Just called 1-800-23-LOEWS to add a nite for next month and asked about this promotion. She said it would be for $169 per nite, but didn't have all the specifics on the plane tics (ie: RT or one way; mileage limits; etc.)
May have to call the airline to confirm info.
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter