• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Loews Loves Pets

Our RJ, the RV dog, may be a RP dog this August when we go! Sounds like they treat their dog customers very well...
Terri the Yoopermom

Hi,

This past January I took my two yorkies and stayed at the PB.
It was great! The staff was great to them, especially maid service.
I was nervous about leaving them alone,(one yorkie yapped when we left, I was afraid he would yapped the whole time and distrub others) but the maid service was always around and told me that he yapped for a little and then stopped. You also put out a (do not distrub sign when you leave "Doggie Sign") which says 1. owner out do not come in or 2. owner in come in. The grounds were wonderful to walk them and they loved sitting by the bay watching the birds. I love to travel and hate to put them in a kennel so I will never stay anywhere else but LOWES. We're staying at the HRH in June and I hope the yorkies will like it as well as they do PB. They are so cute, I'll say "you want to go to Portofina and they just start jumping around.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter