Logging into VMK >_<

just xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx again!!!!!!!!!!!! your link just edit gives me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have got code error 3 times with that link and i have also gotten 29 codes

those numbers are just for today and i have only played it 32 times today.

I found when i stay on just that screen i get the code more often then when i keep switching screens

If you get the XXXX-XXXX thing click the wheel in the lower right corner, which reloads the game back to the organ, and then when it gets back to the code part it gives you the code you should have gotten when you got XXXX. I know because if you click the wheel when you actually got a code, you get the same code. So at least if you click the wheel for the XXXX you don't lose a code that might've been Sparrow (one of the times with the wheel I got XXXX again so I did it again and got the code I was supposed to get).

Sam things happining here i cant get vmk pal to work either

When i tried that link
it said error.

Edit - I tried it again and got the X code :rotfl:

Peacefully said:
If you get the XXXX-XXXX thing click the wheel in the lower right corner, which reloads the game back to the organ, and then when it gets back to the code part it gives you the code you should have gotten when you got XXXX. I know because if you click the wheel when you actually got a code, you get the same code. So at least if you click the wheel for the XXXX you don't lose a code that might've been Sparrow (one of the times with the wheel I got XXXX again so I did it again and got the code I was supposed to get).
good advice because i am getting the XXXX more and more now

Peacefully said:
it;s not working i did it five times in a row

I don't think anyone is getting on because every time i load the main page the number of people playing get smaller and smaller. it is below 1000 now.

jmdude said:
it;s not working i did it five times in a row

I think it's having a difficult time giving out codes because the VMK servers are having problems, and I think that's where the codes come from.

Or, possibly, because so many people are trying to get codes since VMK is down.

less than 1k players on vmk so i dont think it is working

ok i got a code , i waited a couple mintutes , the x's turned into a valid code

i am going to play narnia at the same time i want some lamps and chairs for winter and narnia teleporters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter