Login

"Ginger"

Sailing, sailing away is where I want to be....
I have been having problems login on I am using Ginger and my password which was emailed to me a few days ago. When to boards changed over my name was change I did go by "Ginger" now it's Ginger. I have not changed my password. Please help me.

Maybe it was due to the router problems we were experiencing.

Did it occur over the last several days? Is it working ok today?

If so, then it was definitely the router problems. They are all fixed now and you shouldn't experience any more difficulty.

If you do have any more trouble, let us know. We'll be glad to help. :D

Maybe I am doing something wrong but I am still having problems login on. It tells me that I am using the wrong password but when I request it to be sent to me it's the same password I am using. The only way I can post is to go to my email which I requested user name and password and click on http:// which is in the email this brings me to the site already logged in. I am confused because I never had problem with the old site. When you changed over there was a change made to my username but, not by me. My username appeared like this before the change over "Ginger". The first time I entered the new boards it would not except my username. My username had been change without my knowledge to Ginger"" then I posted that I had a new name lol, it was changed for me to Ginger. I have no problems with that but now I am having problems logging on to post.
Lisa what am I doing wrong?

I'm a bit confused. The list shows 2 people registered as Ginger. Neither one have any "'s. The other one shows zero posts.

I tried to email your password to you. It's possible, that when you requested your password a few days ago, that you received the password for the wrong Ginger.

Let me know if you get a new email (or several) and if the new password works.

Lisa

Ginger I have changed your name back to "Ginger" since there is already a user named Ginger so let us know if you have any problems now.

Thank you Freddie... today I signed in just fine.:D

LisaTx, I think that the other post Ginger may be me also. When I was having problems I tried to register again. Sorry. I did not have problems logging in today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter