Long Beach Airport to Disneyland

Mayorquimby

Earning My Ears
I have seen a number of posts that state the taxi rate from LGB to DL is a $45.00 flat rate. for those that have used it recently, is it still $45 (we are traveling in December)? Approximately how much is the taxi rate back to the airport (have seen someone else mention $55.00 using a meter).

Just trying to determine budgets so a little saving here and there could lead to more fun elsewhere!!!

Hey langley from victoria, not sure if this is what you would want to do, but you may want to consider renting a vehicle instead using priceline. You can get a car for not much more then you would pay the taxi back and forth, plus the bonus is you will have a vehicle to go other places. This at least worked for our family and we are doing it again in october...

A rental car is definitely one of the options I am considering but I am trying to price out all of the options I have (our hotel - booked through Priceline - charges for parking). I Should be able to get a car for our entire stay for at most $19.00 so a deal of 15-16 is withing the realm of possibilities.

Q

If you have to pay for parking at the hotel, the rental car may become not as good of an option. Depends a lot on if you'd use the rental car.

We took a taxi from GCH to Long Beach Airport in mid July in the late afternoon with some traffic. The fare with a decent tip ended up at $75.

We were probably in stop and go traffic for about 20 minutes.

If it had been clear, we might have gotten out of it for $60, but I think $55 is a bit optimistic.

We didn't take a cab to DLR from LGB so I can't speak to that, if it's flat rate, that's helpful.

Thanks Feb 30th.

Not sure if two adults and 3 kids (one a few months old) would work! :scared1:. We arrive at 1:30 on a Saturday and leave at 1:30 on a Sunday.

Q

Check out my post *here* We love to fly in and out of LGB when we visit DLR - however our flying trips are waning - it's an easy enough drive, I wouldn't pay for more than 3 of us to fly. We drove last November *my mom was with us/DH was not* so we had 2 drivers which really helped. This November we'll have 3 drivers ~ me, DH & mom.

No problems MayorQuimby,

I drive a van, so the 5 passengers is not a problem. Unfortunately, I'm not expecting to be working on Saturday and Sunday.

I just had a question about the car rental. Where do you find this deal? The cheapest I could find in October for our dates was $207.20 for the week, Canadian that is. And the taxi back and forth is roughly $115 with tip. Would love to have a rental car, but it's pretty much double the price. What rental company do you use?

Thanks,

Spacemouseneer

I would love to know also. I've tried pricing it out for our trip in Dec. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and the way I understand it the flat rate is from LGB to DL but it's more expensive to take it from DL to LGB. We had a town car service for the trip back from HOJO I think it was $60. We paid $45 falte rate for the taxi right outside the airport.

We paid $45 flat rate from LGB to the GCH, and on our return trip used a flat rate coupon that we requested from the front desk at the GCH. The return trip with coupon was $45 too. The meter read about $60 from what I remember on our return trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter