Long running TV shows you have either never watched or not watched for ages?

Greys Anatomy, NCIS, This is Us, Law & Order, Game of Thrones, Kardashians, Survivor. I'm sure there is more, just can't think of all of them right now.

Friends. Never seen an episode, just snippets here and there.
I bing watched Friends last winter on Netflix (I think, I also have Hulu and Prime, could have been one of those) as I'd never watched it before. It's pretty darn funny.

I could sit all day making a list. I never watched a whole lot of TV once I hit high school. When I was married, we only had 1 TV and she watched TV.

Big Bang Theory - watched about 3 seasons, realized it was mean, not funny.
The Blacklist - stopped watching after Elizabeth got pregnant.
Game of Thrones - only watched the first episode
Friends - might have tripped over an episode once or twice
Curb Your Enthusiasm - not my kind of humor; stopped somewhere in season 1 or 2.
Sopranos - never watched a single episode
NCIS/CSI/L&O/Chicago whatever - never watched a single episode
Grey’s Anatomy - nope
Castle - nope
This is Us - also nope

There are a lot of more current ones, but when I was young Gunsmoke was on forever and I never saw it. Two series that I am not sure qualify as long running, but I periodically think I would like to see again to see what I think of them now, are Northern Exposure and Picket Fences.

Never watched would be a long list because I really don't have the attention span for television.

Not watched in a long time: The Walking Dead, Simpsons, Law & Order. I used to watch them all, TWD regularly and the others occasionally, but just haven't in a long while.

When I was married, we only had 1 TV and she watched TV.

That's a big part of it for me too. We have a second TV but it is in the kids' game room where I don't really spend much time, and DH is a TV watcher (sports guy) so the living room TV is usually in use if he's home. And it is sort of cyclical - there's nothing on that I want to see badly enough to claim the clicker, and then I don't stumble on new things I might want to watch because I'm not the one doing the channel surfing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter