• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Looking 4 Disneyworld tickets to put under the Christmas tree!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Bababear!!! I love our tickets and I know the kids will be thrilled Christmas morning. It's the little things that make it special. Merry Christmas!

THANK-YOU SOOOO MUCH BABABEAR!! The tickets are perfect and just what I was looking for! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

thank you so much for the tickets you made for my family!! My kids are going to love this!!

Merry Christmas!!
Jennifer

Hi I don't have a princess but tried a Minnie--maybe these will work

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Mel,

Is there any way I could get a few of these as well. I'd like a 3 Minnie Mouse (Kristine, Nicole, Gabby) and a Mickey Mouse (Tom). Our arrival date is March 3 but I'd like to surprise my daughters with "tickets" in their Christmas stockings. If you can't get them done, no worries. Have a wonderful holiday and a "magical" 2012!!

Thanks a million,
Kristine

Can I also get 3 of these tickets? We are leaving March 3rd and they would be for Jaelyn, Skylar and Justin. Thanks!!

THank you so much for your quick response! I love the tickets. Quick question, if I become a member of imageshack, will I be bale to download the pictures and save them? I know how to do this on photo bucket, but haven't figured it out on imageshack yet. I printed all the tickets, I just wanted to save the images for digital scrapbooking when we return. Thanks again and have a wonderful Christmas!

Kristi

Any chance that I could get these made for my kids? We are surprising them on xmas and I am wayyyyy behind. I'm still trying to figure out how to make a banner in word that says were going but I'm having a really hard time. If anyone can do these tix for me I would greatly apprecaite it! I actually need two sets as follows:

all of the following for Arrival Date of January 8th, 2011

Paige
Dalton
Maria
Duane

and the exact same names but that say "Surprise! Your arrival date has been changed and we're headed to Disney World TODAY!!!

Thanks soooo much!!! as you can see we are actually surprising them twice!!!

Hi Mel,

Is there any way I could get a few of these as well. I'd like a 3 Minnie Mouse (Kristine, Nicole, Gabby) and a Mickey Mouse (Tom). Our arrival date is March 3 but I'd like to surprise my daughters with "tickets" in their Christmas stockings. If you can't get them done, no worries. Have a wonderful holiday and a "magical" 2012!!

Thanks a million,
Kristine

Check your PM

Any chance that I could get these made for my kids? We are surprising them on xmas and I am wayyyyy behind. I'm still trying to figure out how to make a banner in word that says were going but I'm having a really hard time. If anyone can do these tix for me I would greatly apprecaite it! I actually need two sets as follows:

all of the following for Arrival Date of January 8th, 2011

Paige
Dalton
Maria
Duane

and the exact same names but that say "Surprise! Your arrival date has been changed and we're headed to Disney World TODAY!!!

Thanks soooo much!!! as you can see we are actually surprising them twice!!!

Check Your PM

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

PLEASE no more requests as I feel bad but it is TWO days before Christmas and I have a ton of stuff to do.
Your understanding of this is deeply appreciated

Happy holidays
Hugs Mel

Hi,
I'm new here so bare with me. My younger brother is eighteen and will be graduation from high school in June. I thought I would be the cool big sister and take him to Disney World. I have been trying to think of different ways (and have been trying to brainstorm for months now)to surprise him with more than just a Mickey Mouse card that says "Congrats on graduation" or whatever. I did a Google search and found this site. If anyone can please help me that would be so much appreciated. His name is Daniel, and we will be going August 1,2012. He really likes Donald Duck but I am not going to be picky about which character is on his pretend ticket. :scared1::worship::listen::offtopic:

Hi,
I'm new here so bare with me. My younger brother is eighteen and will be graduation from high school in June. I thought I would be the cool big sister and take him to Disney World. I have been trying to think of different ways (and have been trying to brainstorm for months now)to surprise him with more than just a Mickey Mouse card that says "Congrats on graduation" or whatever. I did a Google search and found this site. If anyone can please help me that would be so much appreciated. His name is Daniel, and we will be going August 1,2012. He really likes Donald Duck but I am not going to be picky about which character is on his pretend ticket. :scared1::worship::listen::offtopic:

Hi Daniel's sister

I am making him a special one
can you find your way over to my thread
Mel's Bits and Bobs
the Link is in my signature
I will try and post it for you tonight
Hugs Mel

I have been looking for something to put under the Christmas tree, like a pretend ticket to Disney World. I loovvee your idea. I would love to have some made. We will be leaving Jan 3 2013. Names are Adriana, Anthony, Andrew and Nicole. Thanks soo much in advance!

I have been looking for something to put under the Christmas tree, like a pretend ticket to Disney World. I loovvee your idea. I would love to have some made. We will be leaving Jan 3 2013. Names are Adriana, Anthony, Andrew and Nicole. Thanks soo much in advance!

Hi Daniel's sister

I am making him a special one
can you find your way over to my thread
Mel's Bits and Bobs
the Link is in my signature
I will try and post it for you tonight
Hugs Mel

I love your idea. I too was looking for something to put under the tree. My family, Adriana, Anthony, Andrew and Nicole will be leaving 1/3/2013

This is wonderful!!! Would love to have them made for my family! Adriana, Anthony, Andrew and Nicole will be leaving Jan 3 2013!. Soooo cutee!!

This is wonderful!!! Would love to have them made for my family! Adriana, Anthony, Andrew and Nicole will be leaving Jan 3 2013!. Soooo cutee!!

Hi
I have posted your requests on my thread
link is in my signature
Hugs Mel

PS PLEASE NOTE
I have unsubscribed to this thread--anyone requesting one of these please do so on my thread.
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter