Looking for Dining opinions, arriving next week!

DisneyJColeMom

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Super excited for our trip, arriving to CCV@WL on the 15th. I’ve been trying so hard to find reservations for Story Book specifically for 11/16 but havnt been able to. I did manage to get a reservation for the 15th, but now I have a choice to make. I have California Grill booked at a good time to enjoy the MVMCP fireworks afterwards. Would you do Story Book over that? Another decision I have to make is whether I should make our last day a Disney Springs day, with a reservation at Morimoto Asia… or try JIKO for the first time? I had the thought that we could show up to AKL a little early & look at giraffes on a Savannah, then head to JIKO for dinner. We have a 9 year old boy & have been to Disney Springs before. Never been to AKL.

No, I would not trade that Cali Grill reservation at a time to see the fireworks!! The Storybook Dining is really cute, but the food can't even compare with CG! If your 9 year old loves Snow White or the Evil Queen, then you might want to go with Storybook, but otherwise, I would choose CG!

If you want to shop, go to DS. Otherwise, I would definitely choose AKL and Jiko!!

I would not change Cali Grill and fireworks for anything! We love Disney Springs and spend lots of time there every trip. Why not do Disney Springs day and then bus to AKL for dinner at JIKO??

Hi all! Super excited for our trip, arriving to CCV@WL on the 15th. I’ve been trying so hard to find reservations for Story Book specifically for 11/16 but havnt been able to. I did manage to get a reservation for the 15th, but now I have a choice to make. I have California Grill booked at a good time to enjoy the MVMCP fireworks afterwards. Would you do Story Book over that? Another decision I have to make is whether I should make our last day a Disney Springs day, with a reservation at Morimoto Asia… or try JIKO for the first time? I had the thought that we could show up to AKL a little early & look at giraffes on a Savannah, then head to JIKO for dinner. We have a 9 year old boy & have been to Disney Springs before. Never been to AKL.

I spent my last night at DS - last night, a Friday- and it was a blast - I Love DS! There are so many restaurants, dessert places (ice cream, donuts, bakeries, etc..), shops and places to hang out and people watch. At night, it’s just so cool, especially a weekend night. I would go DS…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter