Looking for Disneyland Music!!!

CAJUNWDWFAN

Do or Do Not, There is No Try!
I'm looking for the Parade of Dreams song "Welcome" the one they use for park opening. you know "welcome to a family time, welcome to a brotherly time....."

I'm looking for the park version, I know there is an alternate version sung by someone else on the Disneymania 2 CD. Is there any place to get this original version on CD or download?

Thanks!

Yes, on the Disneyland 50th aniversary CD they have the whole parade. I think it might still be for sale at Amazon. IF not check for used copies, there must be a bunch out there. Good luck!

Yes, on the Disneyland 50th aniversary CD they have the whole parade. I think it might still be for sale at Amazon. IF not check for used copies, there must be a bunch out there. Good luck!

I searched for this album and can't seem to find the 2 disc version. Do you have a link to this disc? I was looking that the titles of the song and didn't see Parade of Dreams listed. I must be looking on the wrong disc.

No, actually, it isn't on the CD. I have the 6-disc AND the 2-disc.

I tihnk it's kinda weird it isn't, but Disney's werid...

I don't know if this is allowed, but check out mousebits.com

No, actually, it isn't on the CD. I have the 6-disc AND the 2-disc.

I tihnk it's kinda weird it isn't, but Disney's werid...

I don't know if this is allowed, but check out mousebits.com

Sorry my mistake, Paperdoll is right, it is not on the disk. Call Disneyland's Guest Services Department. I bet they can check with entertainment and find out if it is avaliable for you. Good Luck

Sorry my mistake, Paperdoll is right, it is not on the disk. Call Disneyland's Guest Services Department. I bet they can check with entertainment and find out if it is avaliable for you. Good Luck

Thanks I have been searching around and yes I don't think the Parade of Dreams music has not been released officially on a CD. Bummer!

Hey that song is from Brother Bear! Just download the original soundtrack to Brother Bear, you will get Welcome and On My Way... another song played often in Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter