Looking for inexpensive restaurants for dinner near Marriott Cypress Harbour?

louise1928

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

We are renting a villa at Marriott Cypress harbour, and I was wondering
on the nights we choose to eat out, (we are definitely going to try and avoid the
the parks for dinner) can you suggest any offsite inexpensive restaurants near the resort.

The last thing I want to do is drive around for an hour looking for places to eat, but if we have a list of recommendations it will save time...ALso, is there a strip or area where there are a variety of restaurants to choose from in one location??

Thanks

There are two easy options...

Returning from the Disney parks, you'll probably take Rte. 536 to South International Drive (northbound). Then you'll turn left into the side road that takes you to Cypress Harbour. Rather than taking that left, continue north on S. Int'l Dr. toward Sea World and the Convention Center area. This is under a mile further, I'd guess. There you'll see numerous popular chain restaurants (Steakhouses, Asian, Italian, Seafood, Family, Buffet, fast food, etc.).

Or you could exit the parks and head for Downtown Disney. There are some pricy restaurants there but if you'll go down Hotel Plaza Blvd to the end, you'll see Crossroads Plaza. That area has several popular chain restuarants as well. To return to the resort from this area, take Rte. 535 toward Kissimmee a short distance. At the major intersection with 536 (at Caribe Royale Resort), turn left onto 536 to get back to S. Int'l Drive and turn left there.

Enjoy! :) :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter