Looking for March 6th Magic Cruisers

sorry for the short reply..... Phone started going crazy... 4 of us for sure. Myself DW,DS & DD... Some friends of our from a previous Cruise is trying to go... are you guys going?????

It's about time! I've been waiting since February to see this post! I'll be there with my DH, DD8 and DS5...

I'm going too!!!! Just booked about an hour ago! I'll be there with my friend and her DD9. We are very excited, as this is our first Disney cruise!:D We are both teachers and are already counting down to Spring Break! Any tips for booking shore excursions? If we wait to book onboard, do those fill up fast?

You can book online... However I am not real sure how fast the fill up.... We never go on them... We have been to both Saint several times so we just go on our own... Trust me just hook up with my wife if you guys wanna shop she will get you there.....

Hi everyone!!
It seems like we have an upbeat bunch on board. There will be 4 of us joining: DH, DS6, DS9. and mom. I am game for any must do excursions and shopping too.
Chow.

I just found 2 more families that are going on the March 6th! My school's counselor and her family, and another family with a 2nd grade daughter that's in the classroom right next door to me!

Has anyone ever gone to the "Singles, Single Parents" get together that they have on board? I'm single and my friend is a single parent.

I do not know anyone that has gone..... however there is so much to do....... Most of the time I have to beg my son to come spend some time with us.... He love the kids club which is great... Single or not you will find something.... One night at sea we need to get everone on here together...

Still looking for table mates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be 6 of us in total including our 10 year old dd and her 12 year old girlfriend.
We have booked a sailing day in St Thomas. We get the boat for the entire day to sail over to St Johns, snorkel and all drinks and food is included.
It should be just the ticket if the upcoming winter is as cold and miserable as last years.
Cheers,
Grumbo

luvmyboyz... I noticed that you are worried about booking thru your TA..... If you have any questions please use and abuse me on them... I will be more than glad to help......

From the looks of this post..... we should be able to do anything we like...... ship looks empty or this post is anyway

Take off the 2 families that I added a few posts ago. Just found out that they are on the Bahama cruise!

With just the few people posting on this thread-- how about an upgrade! lol :D
I'll take a suite with a balcony!
:bounce:

Is anyone going down the night before the cruise? We're flying down on Friday and staying at the Radisson at the port.

Hey Kimnicki,
We (me, my friend and her DD9) are flying down Friday night and staying at the Radisson at the Port, too! :earsgirl: We leave Dallas at 5 p.m. and get to Orlando at 8:28 p.m.

Have you checked on driving directions to the hotel or are y'all doing a shuttle? We have a friend that is planning on picking us up at the airport and taking us to the hotel.

Can't wait to get there!

We are going to go down on Wed. We do three days before and one day after... It helps breakup the trip and make a great vacation.

I was at the port this weekend and the Radisson is very close... Very easy drive from Orlando Airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter