Looking for most recent Aulani Daily Iwa(s) for vacation planning

gsarmedic

Earning My Ears
Can anybody take some photos or scan and post their most recent daily Iwa's? I have tried to use the one's from the DIS review, but they are 18 months old now and apparently some of the activities have changed.

Trying to plan for a toddler, 12 y/o, and 2 adults to do simultaneous activities and the "Iwa" on the Aulani site only gives you one activity and a start time, no duration, no secondary options, etc.

The daily Iwa's change everyday and sometimes activities or other events are canceled or changed. I think as far as Auntys Beach House and what goes on there, you really won't have a problem getting a spot for the younger one. I know you can make dinner reservations, especially for the character meal, in advance. But I will warn you, the food is not well received there. A lot of people leave the premises for dinner. But again, I don't think you will have much problem securing a spot. If you really want an Iwa, call the hotel directly. I had to do that before we went for a different reason. All in all, not that helpful so don't expect them to mail one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter