Looking for resorts with 3 bedrooms for 5 teens

Hemlock

DIS Veteran
We are planning on taking a few of our nieces and nephews on our next Disney vacation. We would have 3 teen girls and 2 teen boys aged 14-17 years old. Looking for some recommendations on which Orlando resorts have 3 bedroom units (boys room, girls room, parents room). We have stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek in a 3 bedroom before with my parents, but the prices At WBC have gone up in the last few years so I'm loooking for some new resorts to consider. Location is not a big concern as we will have a rental van.

We are planning on taking a few of our nieces and nephews on our next Disney vacation. We would have 3 teen girls and 2 teen boys aged 14-17 years old. Looking for some recommendations on which Orlando resorts have 3 bedroom units (boys room, girls room, parents room). We have stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek in a 3 bedroom before with my parents, but the prices At WBC have gone up in the last few years so I'm loooking for some new resorts to consider. Location is not a big concern as we will have a rental van.

Are you looking more for a timeshare (like Bonnet Creek) or something that has shuttle service or would you consider a townhome or villa?

We booked a 3 bedroom 3 bath townhome with private splash pool in Windsor Hills for a great price.

Are you looking more for a timeshare (like Bonnet Creek) or something that has shuttle service or would you consider a townhome or villa?

I think we're mostly looking at a timeshare resort, but I would consider a townhome or villa if you have somewhere to recommend.

I think we're mostly looking at a timeshare resort, but I would consider a townhome or villa if you have somewhere to recommend.
We've rented at Windsor Palms numerous times. They have 2 and 3 bedroom condos, 3 bedroom townhomes, and 3-6 bedroom single homes. Many of the townhomes have a small pool and almost all of the single homes have full pools. The complex also has a large community pool if you opt for a condo.

http://www.windsor-palms-florida.net/

Westgate Lakes
Floiridays

Try looking in VRBO for a home as well.

I stayed at a friends timeshare at the Fountains and it was also nice. I don't know if they rent to non timeshare holders.

I am staying for one night at Star Island in a 3 bedroom. We paid $90 for the one night. I got that on Priceline Express Deal.

there are a bunch of timeshares that have 3 bedrooms - Cypress point, Silver Lake Resort, - sorry but RCI took the bedrooms out of their search features so it is now hard to find the ones that have 3 bedrooms.

Windsor Hills has 3 bedroom units. It's a beautiful resort, very close to Disney and the rates are very reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter