• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Sorcerer(Jonie)

Iris

Not-so-secretly wishing to own the Disney Wonder
I know that Jonie was attending the MGM event but I am not sure how long she is there. If anyone knows when she will return that would be helpful.

Iris, I ran into Jonie at the pin event. I am pretty sure that she is going to be in WDW all weekend!

Thanks Vince. I need her help on something that has nothing to do with pins or Disney if you can believe it.

Hey Iris, (it's actually Suzi, not Vince). I know that we thought about you and spoke about you at the event. Jonie mentioned that she was going to see you during your next trip and I mentioned how I would love to meet you after trading with you so many times. I am sure that Jonie will be e-mailing you as soon as she returns.

Hey Suzi,

Good to know you are back. I thought maybe you were still at the world. Hope you had a great time.

Email me at let me know how you are doing.

Hey Iris! I'm back...physically but not yet mentally. I just emailed you about a few pins we discussed before I left. Can't wait to see you next week!! :)

Hey Jonie,

Email coming your way. Can't wait until next week!!!!

Sent you many questions regarding your musical talent!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter