• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Tour Advice - July 18th

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
I am taking my Dad to Disneyland on July 18th to coincide with his first visit to Disneyland on July 18, 1955. His 50th Anniversary visit.

I was able to get Fantasmic Dessert Buffet Tickets (WOOHOO) this morning and am thinking about booking a tour. I have taken the Red Carpet Tour and think it will be too much walking since it includes Disneyland, DTD, Disneyland Hotel and DCA.

I am looking for advice regarding the new 50th Tour and the Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour. My Dad will be 65 this year but is in good physical shape. I really want to make this day special for my Dad since he is the biggest Disney fan that I know.

Any reviews or even suggestions for other things to do? Thanks in advance.

Hi Lesley - I'd recommend the Imagination to Celebration 50th tour, with the preferred seating for the fireworks (last tour). This way your dad will have a nice tour, and he'll be able to watch the fireworks without having to wait so long or fighting for a spot. The premium viewing is from the train station.

Of course, you can always do the Discover the Magic scavenger hunt tour. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter