Looking for trades for my RCI timeshare week

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathleena

<font color=FF99FF>Because everyone needs a Fairy
I also own at Powhatan Plantation in Williamsburg VA, week 40, every other year/even years (beginning of Oct. 2004 is the next week I have) The unit I own sleeps 8/6 private, with full kitchen, laundry and optional jacuzzi/hot tub outside of the Master Bedroom. I can explain more about that with interested parties.

Also an RCI member, so can trade out for other resorts around the world (if you're lucky!). Availability varies, but the longer time you have to search, the better chance you have of finding one.

All resorts are Fri/Sat or Sun check-ins with 7 nights.

Looking for anyone interesting in a DVC week/Powhatan/RCI week trade. Negotiable: size of DVC unit, length of DVC stay, location of DVC resort vs the cost of trading with RCI vs using the week I own at Powhatan.

Not necessarily looking to trade immediately, but would like to develop a list of interested people so we can keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter