Looking more and more likely we have to cancel March Break trip!

@ronandannette
Will cross my fingers for you. Should you get postponed or cancelled I hope you have luck dealing with ticketmaster. We had Disney on Ice tickets for the end of January which were cancelled due to capacity restrictions. They rescheduled our date to late August and we will be on vacation at that time. When I requested a refund I was told that the event organizers had not authorized a refund as the performance will go on at a new date. I was told by that TM rep to put my tickets up for sale and hope for the best 😡

I received a second email this week from Scotiabank Arena reminding me my event was postponed but if I wanted to exchange or request a refund (same as the initial email) to follow the link and submit a request.,, which I had done 3 weeks ago and was denied. This time success. We will use the $400 refund to book a fireworks desert party on our August vacation at WDW! lol,,
Disney still gets the money 🙄
We shall see, I suppose. It's too early yet to contact them. I do wonder what they've been doing with the tens-of-thousands of tickets that were suspended over the past month. :rolleyes1

We were supposed to go to WDW for 2 weeks in March (DVC). We went to Aulani for 12 nights over Xmas (first family trip since COVID), and I decided then and there to cancel WDW and rebook for Aulani again instead. Points expire end of March, so we have to go somewhere, and I was lucky enough to snag 12 consecutive nights in a 1 bedroom ocean view over the kids spring break, so I figure it was meant to be. It was by no means stress free being at Aulani, but I don’t think I’m ready yet for theme parks and potentially having to quarantine in Florida. If I’m going to quarantine anywhere, it’s going to be Hawaii! 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter