Looking to rent 150 OKW points for 6/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmallPointMe

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I'm looking to rent, I believe, 150 points for a dedicated 2 bedroom at OKW from Sunday to Thursday in June 2004. I would like to rent points and have the DVC member make a ressie for me within the 11 month window. I just need to know when I need to rent points so that the ressie can be made. I'm thinking about June 13-19 2004. Send me a PM if you have points to rent or just correct me if I'm wrong about the required points needed for this request. Any correct information is alway appreciated ..... I'm new to this DVC stuff and could be wrong.

Thany you all in advance!

Pam

You are correct on the points, and now is a good time to make arrangements for the renting of points. You will get some response to this post,I'm sure. Good luck. Rich

Hi SmallPointMe, (Cape Small, Bald Head Cove)?

I can help you with this reservation. Our home resort is OKW and we can make a reservation at the 11 month window...that is 11 months from the check out date or if you prefer day by day. Price is $11.00 per point. If you are interested please Email me at DBBN@aol.com. Thanks.

Denis (Portland, Me)

I can secure a reservation for you @ $10/pt when the 11 month window opens. I've made seven sale transactions on this board and can give you references if you like.

My email is wallyxj@ameritech.net
Wally

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter