Lots of Resorts Offer Massages

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
Where should we go? We are staying at the Contemporary but I don't believe they offer them.

Well I suppose the GF is closest, but I am going to take the advice on the solo board and check out Spa at the Disney Institute, which I now hear is one of the best in Florida.

If you do a search on yahoo there are some links to their services, and it sounds wonderful. Apparently it is better than the one at the GF, but since the institute closed I think that more ppl go to GF.

I'll let you know my impressions in a few weeks if you'd like!

I love the Institute Spa! The atmosphere is very relaxing, great variety of treatments and everyone there is very friendly. Seaweed wrap thing is wonderful ... great pedicures also.

Check with Guest Services. You may also be able to do in-room massage. I remember seeing that as an option when we stayed at the Beach Club.

If it turns out that you'll need to leave the CR to go get your massage (speaking of the poster who mentioned getting an in-room massage) and you are looking strickly for a good massage not a full spa --

Allison Andrews over at OKW resort is absolutely wonderful. I believe they charge $65.00 for DVC members and $75.00 for NON-DVC members for a full hr. massage. They also offer 1/2 hr massages too.

Enjoy!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter