• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lounges and Teens

jennab

DIS Veteran
Looking at some dining options and wonder if teens are allowed with parents in the restaurant lounges? For example, let’s say we wanted to eat at Cali Grill or Steakhouse 71, but didn’t want the full menu. Can we sit in the lounge area with our 13yr old or is that not allowed because they are “bars”? I like some of the apps at Cali grill and my son would love to have some sushi, but I don’t necessarily want the whole meal.

Absolutely not a problem. Other than Trader Sams after 8pm its not an issue. We love eating at the lounges/Bar and our 12 yr old loves it too.
Awesome thanks! I wasn’t sure what the rule is. Like I figured if they have little tables it would be fine, but what if it’s only an actual bar? Can my 13yr old still sit at the bar?

Awesome thanks! I wasn’t sure what the rule is. Like I figured if they have little tables it would be fine, but what if it’s only an actual bar? Can my 13yr old still sit at the bar?
Yes! My daughter loves sitting at the actual bar. The bar at Steakhouse 71 is one of our favs too

I’ve sat at the bar at CG and Steakhouse several times with mine, no issues at all. Was just at the Narcoossee’s bar and sat next to a lovely couple that brought their granddaughter.

A year or so ago I was denied sitting with my son at the Citricos bar, which was a first. We had sat there in the past with no issue. :confused3

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter