Lower APH rates at Universal!

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I originally had a rate of $146 APH at Royal Pacific for this May. Last night after reading a post about someone getting the HRH for $139, I checked APH rates again on the Loew's site. RPR was now listed at $119!!! I cancelled my first reservation & rebooked with the lower rate. I'm so excited!! I checked the other hotels as well - HRH was $139 and PBH was only $159!!!!! These were for standard rooms. I noticed the club level at RPR stayed the same at $209.

If you already have a reservation, you may want to check the rates again!! Maybe the prices have dropped for your dates as well!

threeboysmom, maybe you got my RP room I canceled last night. I was the one who posted the lower rate at HRH for $139, so canceled our other AP room at RP. Maybe that's the one you got, esp. since we are going around the same time. Have fun!

No change for May 30-June 5

The APH rates for my dates May 25-30 at RPR have changed also. Actually the APH rate changed to $119 only for May 25-28 then for the last 2 days we will still be paying $146. That's about a $90 savings for us after you include the tax!! I am tempted to switch over to HRH even though it is higher just because I have never stayed there and the $139 is tempting. What to do...what to do...

Ok, I decided to stay at the RPR. I do love that place. I didn't have to cancel my reservation and rebook though. I just called and asked to have my rate changed and a very nice lady simply put the changes on our reservation. Yippee! $90 extra dollars!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter