Lowes Upgrade ?

Hi Sharon! I am working on my trip reports. It's late though and I have to get to bed so I will hopefully finish them up in the next day or so. The directions you gave me were perfect. Thanks!

I agree that it doesn't make sense for them to tell you that you cannot have the Loews perks when booking discounted rates when you have acheived Gold status by only booking those same type rates. I was surprised when I received my Gold card since I have only booked APH or ENT rates. After reading all the mixed messages everyone gets here, I decided it's worth a shot to call back and see what another person will tell you. It can't hurt. I always get the Loews welcome gift too although I have read about people not getting those when they have booked a discounted rate. Good luck!

Hi Sharon! I am working on my trip reports. It's late though and I have to get to bed so I will hopefully finish them up in the next day or so. The directions you gave me were perfect. Thanks!

I agree that it doesn't make sense for them to tell you that you cannot have the Loews perks when booking discounted rates when you have acheived Gold status by only booking those same type rates. I was surprised when I received my Gold card since I have only booked APH or ENT rates. After reading all the mixed messages everyone gets here, I decided it's worth a shot to call back and see what another person will tell you. It can't hurt. I always get the Loews welcome gift too although I have read about people not getting those when they have booked a discounted rate. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter