Luggage tags and Magic Bands?

Disney Ron

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
What is this I'm hearing about luggage tags matching your color of Magic Band? Apparently the tags have a character on it. Please enlighten me.

TIA!!!

What is this I'm hearing about luggage tags matching your color of Magic Band? Apparently the tags have a character on it. Please enlighten me.

TIA!!!

This is only if you have booked a package. If you have a room only reservation you don't get the luggage tags

What if you live in Canada? We pick up our bands at check-in. I wonder if they will mail them with the reservation kit? Hope so. So excited about my purple band and I LOVE the purple tag!!!!!

Just heard about this on someone's Youtube channel. I haven't been to WDW since early 2014, so this is a nice surprise for my November trip. Looks like I'll be getting Goofy. :)

What if you live in Canada? We pick up our bands at check-in. I wonder if they will mail them with the reservation kit? Hope so. So excited about my purple band and I LOVE the purple tag!!!!!
If you live in Canada, you get the luggage tag with your magic band at check-in. Maybe use the tag for your flight home or next trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter