Lyft xl from mco

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
I'm going to need a lyft from mco- springs hotel next week around 9 pm on tuesday...Tuesday.... we have 5 people plus luggage- lyft doesn't pre-book from airport- do you think I'll have trouble getting an xl on the fly?

We are a family of 5 and have never had trouble getting a LyftXL or Uber XL at any time of day. We have found though that sometimes we get a minivan (fantastic) and other times we get a smaller vehicle that will hold us, but our luggage involves folding down one of the back 3rd row seats. I know there’s some bigger Uber Black options or whatever, but just be aware of luggage amount when packing, it may be a tight fit!

I've never had more than a 10 minute wait for XL at any time. Lyfts are surprisingly available at odd times around Orlando.

NOPE. Don't do it unless you're talking little kids with little suitcases for 3 of those people, but I don't think you would be... I had a group of 4 with checked bags (close to airline max size), 4 carry on's (backpack size) and 4 personal items (purse/laptop bag). The dinky "SUV" we got could only technically be called an suv and while it could fit up to 5 passengers it couldn't fit us and our luggage safely. We had stuff in our laps for the trip and then some luggage slid and would have hit the head of a passenger in the back if not for the fast reaction of the person sitting next to her, after which we dangerously held that luggage in place for the duration of the trip because better our arms get broken if anything happened than her head. There is no way in heck I would try to fit 5 people and luggage in 1 XL- I won't even do 4 anymore. Split that group up into 2 rideshares, private transport it, or Mears it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter