Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

You look so good, Lynn!!! Congratulations!!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip! Can't wait to see more pictures when you get home!!!

I can't believe you're married! Congratulations!!

I love it when someone I've been following their PJ for a while gets married :) You looked beautiful!!!

Enjoy your honeymoon!

happy wedding day!!!!!! congrates. the pictures so far look amazing.

Now, I know I'm a big lurker (lol) but I absolutely, positively HAD to post this:

You look so freakin' GORGEOUS! I'm so happy you had such a wonderful day! You totally deserved it after your camera mishap!

Sending you some :goodvibes for the rest of your Disneymoon!

Lynn... you look absolutely AMAZING!!! Completely Gorgeous!!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

You look so beautiful!!! Thanks for not making us wait to see some pictures!!! Your married now!! Congrats!!!

WOW!! You look beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!

:worship: OMG...you are so awesome to take the time our of your special day to give us a sneak peak of the event!

Have the best day ever!!

I love your dress! And I love that you came back tonight just to share with all of us! I've been a lurker on here for awhile and I remember you were having trouble with the Grand Floridian Cafe. I hope everything wound up ok. Now enjoy the rest of your trip.

OMG can I just tell you how beautiful!! I can't wait to see RAndy's pics!!!!

here are some more,they are not the best trust me but this is the best I can do right now...I'm trying to find a great pic of Tim and I but they are with Randy and Stan lol.
DSC00020.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter