Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

Yep, they mail it to you.

These are the steps and the link to the Information Sheet is below...
1. Fill out and fax/email/mail the Request for Marriage License by Mail Info Sheet to Brevard County Clerk Office
2. The Clerk will mail the Application to Marry and an Affidavit back to you
3. Fill out and notorize and mail back to Brevard County Clerk with photocopies of your photo ID's and the application fee.
4. The Clerk will process it and mail the official License to Marry (Marriage License) back to you.

And you're set!!

If they issue it prior to 60 days before your date , you will have to start the process again and pay the fee again. The fee is actually $93.50.

I'm going to send in the info sheet today. But I'm going to wait until 60 days to send back the Application to Marry.

There was a thread about doing it this way, but I can't find it anymore. :confused3 But I recall the brides saying that it was very easy and they did get everything done in the 2 months, with time to spare.

http://199.241.8.125/index.cfm?FuseAction=MarriageLicenses.Forms

OMG I had no idea I could do it that way!!Thank you so much,this saves us 100 bucks:yay:

Thank's for the compliments :)

We will see what happens with my sister,I am giving her till the end of March to give me an answer.

OMG I had no idea I could do it that way!!Thank you so much,this saves us 100 bucks:yay:

YAY, I'm glad I could help. I was thrilled when I saw that thread, it was only up for a few days in December or January.

The $100 I'm saving is now going towards an amazing facial! :cheer2:

YAY, I'm glad I could help. I was thrilled when I saw that thread, it was only up for a few days in December or January.

The $100 I'm saving is now going towards an amazing facial! :cheer2:

Oh good for you!!!! Thank you again for the help!!

I'm so glad everything worked out with your parents!! Hopefully they can talk some sense into your sister as well... it sounds like she's not thinking of anyone besides herself!

Hi Lynn!
Don't stress out about your sister. If she comes, great. If she doesn't that's her LOSS!!! Maybe your Mom can sit her down and explain that at 19 she doesn't understand that there are some things that are more important than her boyfriend, the mall, whatever. Maybe Mom can make her come around. The most important thing is that you and Tim are going to start a life together and a new family.
Everything will be perfect!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: FOR YOU!!!

I'm so glad everything worked out with your parents!! Hopefully they can talk some sense into your sister as well... it sounds like she's not thinking of anyone besides herself!

My mom will be more furious than I will be.My mom told her she better go and she will flip if she doesn't.

I still haven't heard anything from her about her coming with me to my dress fitting so I doubt she will even go to that cause it's on a saturday and she spends the weekensd's at her bf's apartment.

So who knows with her....She has given no support even when we were going to have the wedding at home.She never came with me and the other BM when we went to try on dresses cause she overslept at her bfs.I was so upset about that,my parents flipped on her..eventually she came and made it miserable.

I really feel bad for her because she really want's nothing to do with anybody.The last time I saw her was NYE and when she is home she doesn't talk to my parents and it really bothers my dad.My mom doesn't let it bother her as much.

Oh well like I said it's her loss.I try not to let it get to me,I mean there is only soo much you can do to get somebody to be your friend.Eventually it get's old and you get over it. It just stinks that my own sister want's nothing to do with me.

Hi Lynn!
Don't stress out about your sister. If she comes, great. If she doesn't that's her LOSS!!! Maybe your Mom can sit her down and explain that at 19 she doesn't understand that there are some things that are more important than her boyfriend, the mall, whatever. Maybe Mom can make her come around. The most important thing is that you and Tim are going to start a life together and a new family.
Everything will be perfect!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: FOR YOU!!!

Thank's for the hugs!!! It will be her loss,I just wish she would wise up.

:hug: Aww Lynn, My sister won't be coming to my wedding either so I sorta know how you feel.

She's missing out!!! try not to let her bother you.

Lynn -- You don't need or deserve the unhappiness your sister is wreaking on your life. Just think of her as a typical self-centered teenager and let her alienate herself from her family until she is between boyfriends and needs family support. How sad. I am so glad my DD19 is not like that. You've reminded me of how blessed I am to have such a sweetheart of a daughter. :love:

Lynn -- You don't need or deserve the unhappiness your sister is wreaking on your life. Just think of her as a typical self-centered teenager and let her alienate herself from her family until she is between boyfriends and needs family support. How sad. I am so glad my DD19 is not like that. You've reminded me of how blessed I am to have such a sweetheart of a daughter. :love:

Yeah my parents say the same thing about me:)They always say how blessed they are to have me :rotfl:

Just catching up on your PJ. Everything looks great and your wedding will be beautiful. Thanks for posting the picture of the sand ceremony, I am thinking of having one as well.

I just got all caught up on your PJ. I'm in love with you dress! The neckline is exactly what I'm hoping to find for myself. It looks perfect on you!!

I'm so sorry to read about all the family problems you've been having, but it sounds like it's already getting better. I'm so happy your parents came around and are now looking forward to the Wedding at Disney. That must feel so nice for you now and is one less stress. I'm sorry your sister hasn't seen the light of day yet, but maybe she will come around. I sure hope she does! And if not, it'll be a regret that sticks with her for a long time.

Your rings are also beautiful! Everything looks great so far!

I just got all caught up on your PJ. I'm in love with you dress! The neckline is exactly what I'm hoping to find for myself. It looks perfect on you!!

I'm so sorry to read about all the family problems you've been having, but it sounds like it's already getting better. I'm so happy your parents came around and are now looking forward to the Wedding at Disney. That must feel so nice for you now and is one less stress. I'm sorry your sister hasn't seen the light of day yet, but maybe she will come around. I sure hope she does! And if not, it'll be a regret that sticks with her for a long time.

Your rings are also beautiful! Everything looks great so far!

Aww Thank you!!! The neckline of the dress is a sweetheart neckline..I can't wait to go to my dress fitting :)

Update on my sister.She definitly will not be coming. I'm hoping that my nan and pop will be able to make it and my aunt uncle and 2 cousins on my dad's side.I am praying that they can make it.

Update on my sister.She definitly will not be coming. I'm hoping that my nan and pop will be able to make it and my aunt uncle and 2 cousins on my dad's side.I am praying that they can make it.

Oh Lynn!!!!!!! I can't imagine how you must feel right now! I hope your sister understands that she will regret this for the rest of her life. I couldn't imagine if one of my sisters decided not to come.

(But you know, I'm a sister... I'd be happy to stand in that day :rotfl2: )

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Oh Lynn!!!!!!! I can't imagine how you must feel right now! I hope your sister understands that she will regret this for the rest of her life. I couldn't imagine if one of my sisters decided not to come.

(But you know, I'm a sister... I'd be happy to stand in that day :rotfl2: )

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Aww Lindsay thank you for the hugs,you are so sweet!

It's ok though.I am just praying that more members of my family can make it.As of now it is just my parents and our best friend's Lisa and Pat.

I have to say I am really not that upset over it,I geuss there is only so much pain you can take from somebody,after a while it gets old and you move on. You can't make people like you.

Lynn,

I just found your trip report and have enjoyed reading so far. Sorry about your sister :sad2: I guess she is too young to realize that she will really regret not coming one day.

Your plans are similar to ours. We are going to be married at SBP and then follow up with lunch at the GF cafe. Do you know if you are allowed to remain in your dress?

Can't wait to read more.

Lynn,

I just found your trip report and have enjoyed reading so far. Sorry about your sister :sad2: I guess she is too young to realize that she will really regret not coming one day.

Your plans are similar to ours. We are going to be married at SBP and then follow up with lunch at the GF cafe. Do you know if you are allowed to remain in your dress?

Can't wait to read more.

Yes you can stay in your dress:cutie: Did you see the menu for GFC on Allears.net The foo sounds yummy:)

We had lunch thre on the last day of our last trip. It was wonderful and such a nice atmosphere, which is why we thought it would be a lovely meal to do as a group. Thanks for the dress info!

We had lunch thre on the last day of our last trip. It was wonderful and such a nice atmosphere, which is why we thought it would be a lovely meal to do as a group. Thanks for the dress info!

No problem!! I went on the restaurants forum and found pictures of the restaurant.It's beautiful.I love the windows!!! I can't wait :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter