Lynn's PJ- SBP/Marvin Gardens/Isola Plaza DP-8/9 NEW BM DRESSES!

I agree it's very stressful. I had the dresses and bridesmaids then it all changed a few weekes ago. Now my sweet Dismaids are getting new dresses. We are going with long black satin. But they will all be alittle different. Trust me alot will change. So just try to stay calm. Hugs to you. Everything so far looks amazing!

Thanks, I know a lot has changed so far, but I really have my heart set on this color and these dresses,I'm less than a year away and I just want to settle on this so when August comes we aren't like starting over all over again looking for dresses.

My problem is I try to make everybody happy and you just can't so I am going to stick with my guns and pick what I want. I tried the dresses on and they are very comfortable and light.

They tell me to just pick one and they will wear it but I just want them to be happy so it's me not them. I have great Bridesmaids it's just annoying to hear 5000 opinions. Honestly this is the most stress I caused myself.

Yeah we tend to cause ourselves alot of stress. You have picked out two beautiful dresses. Have them try them on, and just make a final choice. You can't make everyone happy. It's your day. You need to be happy.

Thank's for making me feel better. It's me I am just going to pick one and be done with it lol.

To be honest I think you should do both - I think it will look nice if you mix it up a little.

They coordinate well and then all your BMs are happy(doesnt really matter really you are the bride, but its nice to keep them happy as well:goodvibes )

I really like the look of David's Bridals ads where the bridesmaid are all different dresses but the same color scheme.

Jusy My two cents:thumbsup2

We all went to Macy's bridal shop today and we loved it there,great costumer service and very helpful people. So the girls tried the short one and the long one and we didn't go with any of them. We went with one that is similar to the long one,this one is long too.

673298_9eb9c7541177281245_m.jpg

The dress is by Jordan.
This will be the color,it was the color of the sample dress and everybody loved it and the color looked great on everyone. I wasn't a fan of the other long one because of the back but this one the back is open and we all liked that better.

I'm so happy all the girls love it. I want them to be happy and feel good about the dress too.

We all went to Macy's bridal shop today and we loved it there,great costumer service and very helpful people. So the girls tried the short one and the long one and we didn't go with any of them. We went with one that is similar to the long one,this one is long too.

673298_9eb9c7541177281245_m.jpg

The dress is by Jordan.
This will be the color,it was the color of the sample dress and everybody loved it and the color looked great on everyone. I wasn't a fan of the other long one because of the back but this one the back is open and we all liked that better.

I'm so happy all the girls love it. I want them to be happy and feel good about the dress too.

That's the color pink in my wedding! Great choice, the dress is really pretty.

Aww that's cool!!! We all loved it,I'm going to have tohe girls carry a lighter pink bouquet of roses and mine will have the light pink,fuscia pink and my maid of honor will have the same thing.

I can't wait for my planning session.

Aww that's cool!!! We all loved it,I'm going to have tohe girls carry a lighter pink bouquet of roses and mine will have the light pink,fuscia pink and my maid of honor will have the same thing.

I can't wait for my planning session.

Yep I'm doing simular. Except I made my girls hydrengia (sp)balls, my flowers have light, fushia, white and yellow flowers.

I bet you will have a blast at your planning session.

Wow, I think that you have so much more done than I do! My wedding is March 4, 2008, so we're pretty close to each other!

Lynn5700- Sorry for the question but you said that Cinderella fan got that design for your bags...How did you get it personalized and would you mind if I "borrowed" that design too? I would do a different colour I promise!:flower3:

I love the color of the BM dresses. I think the fuschia and lighter pink flowers will look awesome also!

Lynn5700- Sorry for the question but you said that Cinderella fan got that design for your bags...How did you get it personalized and would you mind if I "borrowed" that design too? I would do a different colour I promise!:flower3:

Hi! Don't be sorry:) I just told Cinderella fan the design I had in mind and she was so sweet and made it for me.

You could PM her I am pretty sure she wouldn't mind,and please I don't care if you have the same design lol.

Wow, I think that you have so much more done than I do! My wedding is March 4, 2008, so we're pretty close to each other!

Aww that's so cool. Time is just flying by. Next year will be here before we know it!

WOW your wedding stuff is really coming together!!
Your dress is beautiful!!
The bridesmaids bags & tanks are awesome.....where'd you get those cute bags??(sorry if you already answered this)
your tiara is SO sparkly!!!

looking forward to hearing more!!!

Fuschia is a great color! It looks so pretty with lighter shades of pink, green and nuetrals such as beige, coffee, chocolate or cream (tryin' to keep it sweet here...)

Just want to say that I am joining the "I'm jealous of your hair" club (not that there is a club, but you know what I mean;) ). My mom has red hair and freckles and I'm so mad I din't get any of it!!! I totally look more like my dad, darn...:sad:

I am the one who created the design. PM me with details, and I will work on one for you too. ;)

WOW your wedding stuff is really coming together!!
Your dress is beautiful!!
The bridesmaids bags & tanks are awesome.....where'd you get those cute bags??(sorry if you already answered this)
your tiara is SO sparkly!!!

looking forward to hearing more!!!

Thank you! I bought the bags off of ebay. The woman who makes them does a great job! The link to the store is somewhere in my Journal.

Fuschia is a great color! It looks so pretty with lighter shades of pink, green and nuetrals such as beige, coffee, chocolate or cream (tryin' to keep it sweet here...)

Just want to say that I am joining the "I'm jealous of your hair" club (not that there is a club, but you know what I mean;) ). My mom has red hair and freckles and I'm so mad I din't get any of it!!! I totally look more like my dad, darn...:sad:

Aww don't be jealous,I have a thing for brunettes;) LOL I think that brunettes are beautiful. I am a hairdresser and my favorite color is Chocolate Brown. I love when I have clients come in and ask for that color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter