Lysol commercials aggravate me

Right now it is a commercial for an 1-800 number. I won't say what it is for because it could be considered against DIS rules.

Not the actual ads. The fact that they feel the need to advertise a product they can't deliver. Stop spending money on advertising and apply it to production! Grrr!

What commercials aggravate you?

They aggravate me too. Not that they’re spending money on ads. But don’t tease me with a product I can‘t buy. Don’t advertise what you can’t deliver.

The wipes are hit or miss, mostly miss. About two weeks ago I did see carts with packs of them in a warehouse club store, so they must have gotten a shipment in.

Commercials currently annoying me include the Bounty ones in which several individuals are all shouting “nooooooooooo” as something spills. I think the resonant, protracted “noooooooo” is what is causing this reaction.

Commercials currently annoying me include the Bounty ones in which several individuals are all shouting “nooooooooooo” as something spills. I think the resonant, protracted “noooooooo” is what is causing this reaction.

I agree, except I have to admit I get a laugh out of the one where the dog says “Yeeeesssss!” as he gets the dumpling.

I would rather Lysol would do ads like the TP companies did, about ramping up production and working hard to increase supplies, than tell me how great a product is that I haven’t been able to buy since February.

I agree, except I have to admit I get a laugh out of the one where the dog says “Yeeeesssss!” as he gets the dumpling.
Yep!

Comfort Inn and Suites with the song "On the Road Again" and the line "now that things have opened backup". A big chunk of the country is still staying at home and certainly not traveling, and the portions that ARE open probably should be closed.
Applebees, "we're open for dine in" . Not anywhere around here you aren't

Comfort Inn and Suites with the song "On the Road Again" and the line "now that things have opened backup". A big chunk of the country is still staying at home and certainly not traveling, and the portions that ARE open probably should be closed.
Applebees, "we're open for dine in" . Not anywhere around here you aren't
That's the problem with national chain commercials.

There is a one that is played on CBSN Bay Area about restaurants "being open for business." And every time I think/say - well, not really.

A little OT but just wow, watched that Unhinged trailer posted above .. just wow! Have not seen that commercial..scary!

That's the problem with national chain commercials.

There is a one that is played on CBSN Bay Area about restaurants "being open for business." And every time I think/say - well, not really.
It is a problem if it is on a national channel. But these are spots being run during LOCAL news programming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter