Lysol commercials aggravate me

Any and all local car dealer commercials that air multiple times during the nightly news.

The Liberty Mutual commercials with the emu "LiMu EMU".
Especially the "back in time" one on the elevator! But what really irks me, at the end of that one, the doors don't completely close.

Oh, and the Allstate commercials!

Especially the "back in time" one on the elevator! But what really irks me, at the end of that one, the doors don't completely close.

Oh, and the Allstate commercials!

The new Progressive one. Why are Flo’s pants dirty coming out of car?

The Liberty Mutual commercials with the emu "LiMu EMU".

They have a new one where the emu sticks it's head in the sand. Only emus don't do that. (Neither do ostriches really. But in other Liberty commercials they made a point of telling us the bird is an emu, which is different from an ostrich. Yet now they are mixing stereotypes. :rolleyes: ) Yeah, yeah, I know, too much thinking for a dumb bird commercial. :duck:

DIY disinfecting wipes solutions, from youtube:
One cup 90-99% alcohol + 1/2 cup water + one tablespoon dishwashing liquid
One cup water + 1/2 tablespoon Clorox bleach (adjusted from DEC recommendation of one gallon water + 1/2 cup bleach)
and a few more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter