M. Melrose Fantasmic Package w/ DP

MouseEarsJenny

DIS Veteran
:confused3 Okay, question - I have heard that you can only order from a limited menu if you go to MM for the Fantasmic Package (which is different from when I did this in '02, but that was a LOOOOONg time ago!). So, since they let me book the package with the dining plan, and I'll be paying with the dining plan, will we be given the limited "package" menu, or allowed to get what we normally would on the dining plan (appetizer, entree, dessert)?

Does that question even make sense? I'm having a hard time phrasing it..

Yep, it makes perfect sense. ;)

I have done the package way back before the change, when all you had to do was order any entree from the menu, and after the change when it became a fixed price.

What the fixed price includes is a large family style salad to share. You then get 1 flat bread of your choice for every 4 people in your party (5 people =2 flat breads). Everyone gets their choice of any entree off the menu. Dessert is where the confusion comes in. Some people have only been given Tiramisu, some have had a choice of any dessert off the menu (Ive exeperienced this), some have had a choice of tiramisu or cheesecake (Ive experienced this too). I think they are willing to substitute if someone has a problem with the dessert....or anything for that matter (we have substituted Casesar salad for the salad).

So, in doing the FDP with the DDP, you will get those same options. The only real limitations is that you dont get your choice of appetizers, but you do get salad and flatbread as your appetizers, so actually more than you would get on the plan. I dont know if they would let you adjust that since it is the "package", but you could always try if need be. Maybe someone who has done it will have more info for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter