Magic Christmas presents

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Do they have any ship building kits? Whats good for a DS10.5? Yes I have finished shopping for both him and DH however there are always souveniers that can go under the tree! lol
CamColt has me thinking of Mickey cruise antenna toppers for both DH & myself for our Christmas stockings.

I didn't see any antenna toppers that weren't at the Disney Store. Pins are a good idea. They have some that are exclusive to DCL and even to the Magic and Wonder. They have a lot of little knick knack type things too.

We also collect Christmas ornaments from every vacation. They have different ones with the Magic or Wonder on them. You can get these signed by the Captain too.

DH bought a golf shirt(he can wear these to work) on both cruises with the DCL logo.

This time we bought a map of the ships iteneray and the frame they had with it. Both were about $38 total- I thought was a good deal for Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter