Magic cruise cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruellaDuVille

Mouseketeer
At least that's what CNN just said. Ohhhh, how does one console the kids? Good for Disney though. They're doing the right thing.

They got a lot of good publicity about the health ratings of the ships.

Folks, DCL is not going to CANCEL this sailing at midnight the night before it is supposed to sail!

EVERY statement issued by DCL today, including the one that is on CNN's website, stated that they WILL sail tomorrow, although they will be late. DCL had special phone lines set up today to answer all the questions. Why would they suddenly change their minds in the middle of the night?

Reporters can be wrong and I believe that is the case here.

As of 12:52am EST, CNN just said that Disney was NOT cancelling any cruises yet, but that the ship was getting a good scrubbing. Pretty much what has been said already.

I guess there is a chance that they could have to cancel tomorrow. That would be pretty sad for all those folks sailing tomorrow.

Kathy

OK, I'm the one who said that they said it was cancelled. They DID say that, I was not hallucinating. It was regular CNN.

Now, I just watched Headline News CNN and they said that the cruise was NOT cancelled.

So much for CNN. The right arm doesn't even know what the left arm is reporting.

Okay, good, now that we have established that CNN made a major mistake here, I'm going to close the thread so as not to alarm anyone.

Thanks for the update, Cruella. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter