• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Magic Key Renewals are here!" - Part of recent survey taken on 8/15/23.

Are you renewing and to which Key?

• No! Not till they get rid of reservations!

• Yes, Inspire Key $1599

• Yes, Believe Key $1099

• Yes, Enchant Key $699

• Yes, Imagine Key $449

Results are only viewable after voting.
My Inspire doesn't expire until January, but I will be renewing. Even though I am out of state, I need weekend dates and summer dates so lower keys don't work for me.

But I do visit enough that it pays for itself, so it's been well worth it for me. (I'm a nerd who keeps a spreadsheet to make sure the math adds up and it was worth it. And it has been!)

And I've never had a problem making a reservation when I wanted it. (Even last minute when I decided to add a day to a trip.)

Due to variations in availability, my wife's Inspire Key (InsK) will expire in October and the rest of us (me + 3 DD) have Believe Keys expiring in March next year.

We wanted to downgrade her key to Enchant Key and upgrade my eldest DD to Inspire Key but don't want to miss 6-7 months without the benefits of the InsK. Me and the remaining daughters plan to downgrade to Enchant Keys from Believe in March 2024. Help!! ...any suggestions???

Last edited:
Due to variations in availability, my wife's Inspire Key (InsK) will expire in October and the rest of us (me + 3 DD) have Believe Keys expiring in March next year.

We wanted to downgrade her key to Enchant Key and upgrade my eldest DD to Inspire Key but don't want to miss 6-7 months without the benefits of the InsK. Me and the remaining daughters plan to downgrade to InsK as well in March 2024. Help!! ...any suggestions???
Upgrade to inspire for rest of family (top tier) from Believe and downgrade wife down to enchant while keeping as much inspire as possible?

Only true way is flipping it: Renew wife at inspire for this year. in march bump everyone up and in October '24 drop her down. There's no real other way without losing free parking and bump in discounts - just have to math is 10/23 - 3/24 on usage of her InsK

They haven’t gotten rid of park reservations for passholders in WDW, even though day-ticket holders will no longer need them after January 7th (pretty sure that’s the date)
WDW passholders no longer need reservations if they arrive after 2PM (the park hopping time). The exception is weekends at Magic Kingdom where reservations are still needed.

WDW passholders no longer need reservations if they arrive after 2PM (the park hopping time). The exception is weekends at Magic Kingdom where reservations are still needed.
I meant to comment about this yesterday. For WDW this went into effect back in mid April.

My Inspire doesn't expire until January, but I will be renewing. Even though I am out of state, I need weekend dates and summer dates so lower keys don't work for me.

But I do visit enough that it pays for itself, so it's been well worth it for me. (I'm a nerd who keeps a spreadsheet to make sure the math adds up and it was worth it. And it has been!)

And I've never had a problem making a reservation when I wanted it. (Even last minute when I decided to add a day to a trip.)
How many trips does it take?

Sound almost like flex-pass of old at DL. LOVED IT and miss it so much!

Not renewing our Believe passes. The new block out days including November Saturdays is a factor.
I didn’t mind the reservation system when it helped crowd control. But now it’s just annoying.

Not renewing our Believe passes. The new block out days including November Saturdays is a factor.
I didn’t mind the reservation system when it helped crowd control. But now it’s just annoying.
The new Believe blockouts are horrible. It’s really disappointing compared to what it used to be. I might downgrade my boys to Enchant and save myself $800.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter