Magic Pins

princessash2323

Mouseketeer
I thought i would make a thread just for magic because if you like me those little pins can be pretty amusing. :wizard:
so far i think ive seen three and know how to get them

Invisiblity- Win ten times on level three on the pirates of the carribean

Fireworks pin- (dont have but..) All i know is you win it on the Fireworks game. pretty obvious huh? [can someone more help me with this]

Buried Treasure- Enter the serect code- KLS9 R569 9RJK CLUG pirate:

anymore? just post them here:) and if anyone knows further details on how to get that fireworks one :confused3

oh i love magic pins lol :p

princessash2323 said:
Fireworks pin- (dont have but..) All i know is you win it on the Fireworks game. pretty obvious huh? [can someone more help me with this]
(..snip..)
anymore? just post them here:) and if anyone knows further details on how to get that fireworks one :confused3

Last news is that you have to score very high (>240k) and still manage to lose to someone else in order to get fireworks magic.

Non-magic gold fireworks pin is for >200k and coming in first place (and you get a room, I believe Maleficent's castle)

My high score is 186k, so I won't be seeing these pins except as charity, lol!

i was going to make up this thread
:(
better luck next time

i was going to put

invisibility: win at least 10 times on the last level of pirates

fireworks: get over 240,000 but lose

dancing inferno: only available as prizes from yavn so far (i've been told that if he wins a game of yours he will give you the pin for him winning)

transportation: not available yet

buried in treasure: available from selected boxes of kelloggs cereal

cursed storm: available from selected boxes of kelloggs cereal

pirate costume: available from selected boxes of kelloggs cereal (i sound like an advert here)

magic carpet: not available yet (yes there is a magic carpet pin and yavn has it not sure if anyone else does though)

you can't get the magic carpet from the kellogs cereal it ias a pin which i think only yavn has

oh thanks for helping :goodvibes

i didnt realize there were so many more pins coming out where did you hear about them? thats pretty cool :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

oh wait another thing thing...

does anyone knwo what the magic workds are supposed to do yet- or is that a to be decided in the future

princessash2323 said:
oh wait another thing thing...

does anyone knwo what the magic workds are supposed to do yet- or is that a to be decided in the future
Just say the magic word like you normally say things (case-sensitive and punctuation sensitive). Your character will say the word, and the magic will activate.

marypops! said:
i was going to make up this thread
:(
better luck next time

i was going to put

invisibility: win at least 10 times on the last level of pirates

fireworks: get over 240,000 but lose

dancing inferno: only available as prizes from yavn so far (i've been told that if he wins a game of yours he will give you the pin for him winning)

transportation: not available yet

buried in treasure: available from selected boxes of kelloggs cereal

cursed storm: available from selected boxes of kelloggs cereal

pirate costume: available from selected boxes of kelloggs cereal (i sound like an advert here)

magic carpet: not available yet (yes there is a magic carpet pin and yavn has it not sure if anyone else does though)

very dumb question, are the codes in all boxes of Kellog

There is also an Teleportation pin... magic word: Jump!

How do I know?
1. I saw it on the VMK main site once, on a tip of the day thing.
2. It is in the spell room, the far left I think.

I have no idea how you get this, though. sorry!

"You can find special codes for magical pirate powers inside specially marked packages of kelloggs- fruit loops, cinnamon krunchers, rice krispies and apple jacks to see a sample of the pirate powers Just click on the treasure chest and walk the plank. Then get the cereal and unleash the magic."

only specially marked boxes

Mal

goofyandplutoluver said:
if u type the key word of the magic pin u can do cool stuff :cool1:

I know, and they are cool! :) I just was wondering if they do more than just the fun magic stuff. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter