• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Vacation Title System Outage

I think I'm dealing with this right now as well. I've been waiting on closing for a few weeks now. I understand outages happen, but its the lack of communication that makes me never want to work with this company again. They should be proactively communicating these things to their customers. Over this process, I have had to follow up weekly to get updates and received zero information other than waiting on sellers documents. Then finally last Thursday when I followed up, I was told we should be closing soon. From the timeline of other posts, they would've been in their system outage, so I would've appreciated a more honest response. Other communication issues include me having to ask them multiple times to verify my wire transfer was received.

What does “system outage” even mean in this context? It’s not like they’ve got rocket science going on to do what they have to do. They’re generating some form documents, coordinating signing and sending them to be filed. Fishy.

They closed my first contract back in May and it took several weeks to get closing docs once we received our ROFR response. And very little communication. I was not impressed.

Well according to them everything is back up and running. I received my docs for closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter