Magic Your Way Plus Free Dining Details

kath1210 said:
I just called the 800 number and booked 2 rooms at Pop (hopefully connecting King and standard rooms) for my family of 4 for October 2-8. We got 2-day passes, with 2 plus options. (We already have 3-day hoppers bought previously). The cost, including free dining was $1972.82. That's only $82 per person per day!

I compared it to the website, though, and it looks about $200 higher than it should be. I'll have to double-check my reservation.

Anyone know if I can trade in my old hoppers (unused) to upgrade once we get down there?

I thought the free dining was only until October 4. How were you able to get it thru the 8th? I would rather go at the beginning of October also.

You get the rate/package available on the first day you check in for the whole stay even if part of it is in a different rate.

We got the free dining earlier on the pin e-mail. I have CSR for 8 nights, 7 day base ticket for 1621. Two adults. Since I budgeted $100 per day for food (we're big eaters), this works great for us.

Congrats to all of you who were able to take advantage of this.

Disney doesn't normally allow combination of discounts so I doubt that you had a AAA discount on the room and also the free dining plan

We got it!!!! Yipee! If you're going through a AAA agent, the code for them is indeed YMO. It'll save them time if you give them this info. We are now 2A & 2 C staying 9 nights at All-Star Sports, MYW park hoppers, airfare and 2 day rental car for 2777.00(and we'll be dropping one day of rental for even more savings since we're no longer staying at the beach). We were staying 7 nights with the dining, airfare and 2 day rental car for 3099.95. If the agent can swing it, we may even change our airline ressies and add a 10th night. Thanks everyone for the info and thank you Disney for making our first trip even more magical! :cool1:

I think you DID get the AAA rate. I got quoted for rack rate at a value with 5-day hoppers for 4 nights with free dining and the price was $1012. You're only paying $4 more than I am and you've got one more night and one more day on your park hoppers!! (We also are 2 adults, 1 child).

POP 8/21 - 8/28 purchasing only 1 day base ticket for 2 adults and 1 jr (11yo) with FREE dining at $795. I was expecting just under $1,000. We were going to book using AAA roomonly rate and use our remaining tix, but this was too good to pass up. But what price is it really for the room, certainly not rack?! And was travel ins probably included?

i also called and spoke with veronica she was so helpful and quick. But she notified me that AAA can book the free dining and still use the AAA rates that i allready had. But I am on hold with AAA and the girl has no clue what I am talking about and she is nasty

My AAA agent also thinks I'm crazy. I've called a couple of times and I've emailed her several times already this morning. I am not worried too much about bothering her, I want to save some money. :flower:

I have been on hold for 25 minutes while the AAA girl speaks to Disney and they found it she said that for PORS for 9 nights and 8 day premium parkhoppers with the 5 passes to the waterparks,pleasure island or disney quest and the free dining for me and dh is 1774.92

I think they may have left some of the AAA agents out of the loop on this one. My agent was taken completely by surprise, but jumped on it immediately. She found out that the code for AAA was YMO instead of YMP. I saw where someone's AAA agent did have the info as of yesterday afternoon, so I don't know why the others didn't get it. :confused3 Sending some good vibes your way in hopes that your agents get you hooked up with this amazing deal! :goodvibes

Question...If the code for AAA is YMO, instead of YMP, can I call back and modify my reservation with the YMO code and also get the AAA discount, or can a AAA agent only use this code.

Any ideas?

Ok, ladies and gentlemen....I'm trying not to get too excited about this deal. We are arriving 10/4/05 for 5 nights, so we're good there.

We booked through a MYW w/ Dining package with AAA, but we opted for no cancellation insurance. I have no idea why...just have never gotten it.

Can my TA modify the reservation for the YMO code w/o penalty to me? Could I just cancel the reservation with AAA if I wanted to w/o penalty? I have an idea the answer to the latter question is "no." HELP!!! :confused3

I think a lot of the AAA agents were left out. I called my AAA agent this morning to see if we could change our existing reservations for September - which already had the dining plan on it. She had never heard of it, but she called Disney right away and confirmed it. She did say that we would lose the AAA room discount, since you can't have 2 discounts. She thanked me profusely for letting her know about it - since no one in her office had any idea it existed.

DH and I are going 9/15-9/21, @ Pop, 7 day MYW tickets with park hopping and plus options, and free dining for $1088.00. We saved $350 dollars over the original price of the package, even with losing the AAA discount on the room. I'm so excited!

Has anyone gotten a price for the Contemporary Towers during the dates for the free meal plan?If so please let me know how much and for the amount of days and how many people.We have 2 rooms booked,first with AAA discount then changed it to AP ( I know that would mean buying a AP for myself,not a problem,I'am planning on going back with 1 year),but our ressie doesn't include any tickets for meals for far.Just wanted a heads up on price.My AAA is working on it.In one room we have 3 adults and 1 child (3 years old) and in the other room we have 2 adults.I know that both room are on the same ressie and most likely both room would need to all have the same thing.Also does everyone in the room need to have a 1 day park pass (and has anyone done a 1 day park HOPPER?)and can we upgrade before we get to the resort,or do we need to do it at the resort or park?Can we get only 1 person in each room (total of 2) get the 1 day tickets or not?I know that the room will be at rack rate,so,we booked during value season for 4 nights,2 tower rooms.

I called about the CR Towers for 8 nights, 7 day park hoppers, with free dining for 2 adults. The quote was $3,500. Hope this helps!!!

rcpae said:
Question...If the code for AAA is YMO, instead of YMP, can I call back and modify my reservation with the YMO code and also get the AAA discount, or can a AAA agent only use this code.

Any ideas?

I first called Disney this a.m. since I'm in the central standard time zone and was afraid I'd miss out on the deal. The CM said if that if the ressie was made by an AAA agent, it can only be modified by an AAA agent. Sorry! Also, we aren't getting the AAA discount on our room rates now, just the free dining, but the savings is definitely worth it! :cool1: Good luck!

TigerLilyBlossom said:
Just got back from the AAA office. The TA had no clue what the code was, but called and asked if they had a special offer with free dining. CRO said YES, and she asked, "Can she still get the Magic Moments AAA discount on the room too?" and the rep said "YES!!!!!".

Woo-hoo!!!! :cool1:

Okay, so I called this morning and booked POFQ w/ the free dining (one day base ticket) for 2 adults 9/25 through 10/1 and was quoted $1026.10, which is going to save us some $$$$. I am a AAA member though, so are you saying I may be able to get an additional discount? (Sorry to sound so obtuse, just wanting to make sure I am reading your message correctly.) If so, is it necessary to go through a AAA travel agent, or can I get the YMO code applied if I call Disney directly? Anyone know? TIA!

Ok..
So i just called CRO to try to get this code applied to my existing reservation and they told me that they were updating the code in the system and that you couldn't book it right now. THey told me that someone from CRO would be calling me back sometime soon.

Has anyone had this happen to them before?

UPDATE*******

I just spoke to a much more magical CM at CRO and they applied the code to our reservation no questions asked. WHOO HOOO... The even better news.. my honeymoon is now PAID IN FULL and that includes our airline tickets.

DOing the 124 Day Happy DANCE

has anyone been able to get this through AAA w/free dining for less than 5 nights? On Mousesavers yesterday , it said 5 or more nights; today it says 3 or more nights but when I called AAA he had a fax that said 5 or more nights so he was unsure if I could get the free dining for only 4 nights.

okay ~ he just called back. He quoted me exactly the same as Disney did...no additional discount for going through AAA. I thought I read somewhere here that people were able to get AAA discounted packages also with free dining. Am I imagining things? There is so much information floating around these boards that i think I'm getting confused! :confused3

hi
I also booked w AAA. Their rate was the same w Disney so no AAA discount.
pop century was full so I got all-star movies.This worked out great since I'm checking in oct4. I never got a deal w my dates b4. I'm def a happy camper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter