Magical Moments Pressed Coins

DonnettaR

DIS Veteran
My daughter and I visited DL for the birthday on 7/17 and tried to get all of the pressed pennies. We were there 3 days before our cruise and did not make it to all of the machines. I would like to know if there is some one who is able to get to the machines that we missed. I will pay all the expenses involved in the collecting and shipping. We are "east coasters" and will not make a trip out to DL anytime soon. Thanks.

Well, we sorted through our coins yesterday and found out that we didn't do too bad at collecting the "50th" pennies. We only need 15. They all seem to be in the same area. The machine was broken, when we were at "Pieces of Eight". It seems we only missed the coins at the Penny Arcade and Fronierland. Does anyone know how much the penny collector book costs? When we get the other pennies, we won't have room for all of them and the other coins my daughter got. Thanks

We are doing WDW this year and would like to know if they have special "50th" pennies there also. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter