MagicBand "Access Unavailable"?

Daley

Earning My Ears
On MDE, when I try to go through the MagicBand customization, after clicking on 'Choose Your Band', I am directed to another page with this error message:

Access Unavailable
You do not have permission to access this page.
Sorry, but access to the page you requested is unavailable. It may have been moved or deleted, or the URL may contain errors. Please check your spelling.

Is this just a glitch in the system? Have I done something wrong? Or is there something I can do to fix this?
The CM I spoke with wasn't really able to help, and never gave me an answer, only that I would be able to customize my band... which, no. I can't, because I am repeatedly given this error message lol.

Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried clearing your browsers cache?

I got that same error. I also got one with an angry Donald Duck. 🤷 I switched to Explorer and it worked there. I was able to order solid-color bands for everyone in my party and just be done with the whole messy experience.

Except that I keep checking back here for updates, because I'm a glutton for punishment apparently... 🤦

Haha, I switched from my chrome browser to safari and it worked fine. It's a weird problem for sure. The CM I talked to also did apparently do my order internally as well... so I guess I may have panicked for nothing.... Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter