Magnetic Paper/Sheets?

imageid

Mouseketeer
Okay crafters, I really need your help!! :confused3 Where do I buy magnetic paper sheets? :confused3 DD8 has a school project, she has to sell something at school for their "Mini Society" (all of 3rd grade). She has a wonderful idea, out of a book, to make magnetic tic-tac-dough boards. :thumbsup2 But, where do I find the magnetic paper sheets? :confused3 TIA

Michaels sells magnetic sheets with adhesive on one side. You pull off the paper covering and can put whatever you would like on top. It comes in rolls and smaller sheets. It cuts easily with scissors.

Linda

If you didn't find them Big Lots has some in the stationary department for .79¢. They are sticky on one side to adhere paper. The size is 6 x 9 inches. I picked up a couple for our door if we decide to do the Disney cruise. :thumbsup2

Hope that helps you out! :)

We buy the magnet sheets at Walmart. I'll put pictures in PowerPoint (usually size them to 2x3 or 3x4 in size), make a complimentary colored square behind each picture (to look like a 1/4 inch border), then print to color printer. We cut out the pics and have wonderful magnets for the fridge. I'm betting you can use the same concept for a tic-tac-toe theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter