Makahiki write up

Wow. That is awesome. Now, you got me really excited to go for a Disney Cruise. I was planning with my wife last night and she was getting excited too. It will probably be another 3 - 4 years before we can go for a Disney Cruise with the new baby and all, but it will happen eventually!!! By the way, what activities do you enjoy on board. What are your favorite things to do in terms of entertainment?

We absolutely love the shows in the Walt Disney theater each night. They are definitely Broadway quality. We also enjoy the entertainment in the clubs, It changes nightly. There are comedians, magicians, games shows such as Match Your Mate, etc. On sea days, I enjoy lounging by the pool with a good book or riding the Aqua Duck. There are so many activities. You definitely won't lack for things to do.

Happy planning. You can't go wrong with a Disney cruise. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter