"make a mousepad" 8-9 LAB

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
On the first set of Western navigators my son saw they had a make your own mouse pad. And he was TOTALLY psyched, infact he talks about it all the time. I looked at the new ones on Dave's site and no longer is listed, digital postcards is back instead. Has anyone done the western since halloween that knows if the mousepads are reinstated? Mike will be so bummed out as he could care less about the postcards.....:( I hope it was just a change for halloween week!

We were on a November Magic sailing and the group DID make the mousepads, but this was Eastern, not Western, so ????? But they were doing them in Nov.

This is why it is sometimes not such a good idea to get TOO much information beforehand, unless you are somewhat flexible and not upset by changes to schedules, activities, etc.

Sometimes, it's best to just see what's happening when you get there. :D

If they don't make them I sure he won't want to get off the ship because of it :)

They made them in on the Magic 4 day cruise this month. Not sure if it was the 5-7 age group or the older, as my daughter was in the 5-7 and didnt make one. But she was not in there all day like some kids.
Just ask and they will give you one, I did.Its just a Buzz lightyear and the green aliens from toy story around and a space a little bigger than a postcard in the middle for them to draw something. We kept ours plain. It says Oceaneers Lab on the bottom in the middle. Nice keepsake, but i kept our oldone because it seems a little thicker, just in case.

I don't recall seeing that activity on the Magic Western (Halloween cruise)

I just checked the 8-9 year old navigators from last weeks eastern cruise (11/16) and they had the "make a mouse pad" event scheduled on the Thursday (Nov 21) sea day.

thanks for the replys! i hope it will be on the western too, if not he will survive. But since he just got his own computer (actually we got a new one and gave him our old one) it would be fun for him to personalize it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter