Making a Gift Basket

hdecker

Mouseketeer
We invited some friends to join us in WDW is Sept for the free dining promotion. They are an older couple and their 13 y/o DGS who have never been to the World. This will be our 8th trip and the excitement is about to kill me getting to see WDW thru a new set of eyes. We have 125 days left and I thought it would help me calm down a bit if I had a long term goal so I decided to make this family a Disney gift basket. We are staying onsite at the POP so I'm trying to come up with alot of ideas not only for first timers, but also teen boy ideas - I'm used to doing this for my 2 DD's, never done boys before. I already plan to get mister fans at Walmart, a disposable camera or two, Character pens and while it may sound crazy, I love those disposable pop up mesh laundry hampers from the dollar store - they are so handy in a motel. So, fellow dis'ers - give me your ideas. Thanks :banana:

Gift to give at WDW - why not include Disney themed t-shirts or hats, Disney snacks, Does the 13 year old boy have a Nitendo DS ? Try the game Chronicles of Narnia: Lion, Witch, Wardrobe DS - www.waltmart.com has it in stock.

Maybe others have some idea's too.

Boy that age are a bit hard to please.
Maybe a Star Wars plush if they like Star Wars.

We had friends visiting the same week as we were and I bought a small soft cooler, the size you might take a lunch in, and filled it with snack size chips, candy, water along with the mini fans ect. They loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter