• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making Adr with an 11year old

buzzgirls&dad

DIS Veteran
I know this probably doesn't make a huge difference but I would just like some opinions. My DD will be 11 when we travel and counted as an adult for the DDP. When I make the ADRs should I make them as 3 adults (somewhat easier as there isn't the drop down box) or should I make the ressies for 2 adults and 1 child? Let's discuss...:)

Sounds like you are on the DDP. So I would go with 3 adults, as that is what they consider her with meal entitlements.

I made them as a child.

If you go and put 2 adults in and then 1 child, it will then give you numbers to select the child's age.

Last year we did Free Dining and I made all the ADR's. I put in the children's ages 5,5,11,12.

I put mine in as children. I wonder why they even ask for over the age of 9 since they are considered an "adult".

They shoud have a "true" junior age and rate for those 10 to 17 year olds.

A

With free dining we book our 9yr old as 10 and pay the higher MYW ticket price. That allows her to order off the adult menu as she quickly tires of the very limited kids menus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter