Making Multiple Ressies for Family Trip Question

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
Hi There....

As the family trip coordinator I have been busy making ADR's for three different families. I booked online and was prompted to acknowledge that some of the ressies were within an hour or each other....I just want to be certain that the computer will not cancel any of the ressies as a double booking? The ressies are all in my name.

I've done this in the past for family trips, but things change and I just wanted conformation from those who have been there, done that???

It probably would have been better if you had the others make their own ADRs in order to avoid this problem. I've seen posts from people who have had their ADRs canceled due to double booking problems.

If you have three separate resort confirmation numbers, it might be wise to ask for a supervisor at WDW-DINE to help sort out the false double booking errors.
You shouldn't be penalized for trying to coordinate everyone's dining. I'm not sure if it's possible to sort out the ADRs, which is why I suggested asking for a supervisor.

I agree. If possible put the reservations in each parties name and use different phone numbers. Putting everything under your name *may* run the risk of getting the reservations cancelled. There are mixed reports about this here on the board. Some people report no problems. Others have reported cancellations.

Thanks for the responses...We only have 1 resort ressie as we are staying in a 2 Bedroom Villa together, and to further complicate matters we all have the same last name!

If a ressie is cancelled and we have the booking number can't it be looked up anyway?? I remember this happening a few years ago and we provided the # and were seated. This was last summer when the online ADR system was working out it glitches.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter