Making reservations on line some Qs about it and other Qs

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
We did not do this in the past, I think it began in Oct and our last trip was May so we missed it.
So tell me, I am planning on getting up early (what time can I make the ADRs on the computer on my 180th day out? is it 7AM estn time or 6am?) and was wondering have you had any problems with the site? Does it go down in the morning or anything from a lot of activity?
Which do you prefer talking to a CM or doing in on the comp?
We are going to try and get

Le Cellier (late lunch or early dinner)
Chef Mickey's breakfast
1900 Park Fare dinner
Tusker House Breakfast
Whispering Canyon Cafe (dinner or lunch?)
MAYBE CRT (not sure for B, L, or D)
MAYBE Tony's or 50's Prime Time (help me decide!)

Now, we are going to have to pay out of pocket for one, which would would you pay out of pocket for?
We also have a little one with peanut allergies, so if you could share any info, that would be great. We dined at the first 5 on the list w/o problems.

You can begin to make your ADR's at 180 days out at 6AM Eastern on-line or 7AM Eastern over the phone.

Doing them on-line is real easy. I have never had any problems with the site going down before.

50's PTC is a lot of fun and highly recommend it over Tony's. The food is better, the atmosphere is better and it is just an all around better dining experience, IMO.

If you have to pay for one of those meals OOP, I would advise to pay for one of the character breakfasts. They tend to be less expensive and it doesn't really pay to use DDP TS credits on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter